Blah Blah

Monday, January 17, 2005

Missing the glamour ;-)

Ash asked me y'day 'how do u find yr new job?'
'Oh well..!
I don't have dressy MD or decorated Maharaja like CEO here. Their cabin is not like a king's palace. The pantry doesn't imitate a dhaba.
Girls don't bother if their footwear and handbag doesn't match, And u know wot, its still not a big issue!
Its ok here if you can't move on Rumba, Samba, Cha-cha or jive
No plans for Friday night coz you work on Saturdays.
No one really cares about the Accent. People are happy with mere translation of their vernacular thoughts to English.
No one uses design fundas or loud talks to prove themselves
Do I miss something here? Yeah! Bitching! No one to bitch about and gossip with :-D
People talk what they think or feel. No masks and no sweet lies.
Never have I got the feeling of being watched.
Yep thats the greatest thing. I feel free here.
but certainly I do miss the glamour...'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home