Blah Blah

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Or may be its just some chatter

Guess it’s that time in my life
When I should go on picking up clues and keep walking. Reaching anywhere doesn’t really matter.
Or may be its just some chatter

hmmm should I go out in the open skies
On a bank of a river
Or anywhere
Pick up a stone and throw in the water
See how it bounces
And try to imitate on the grass
See a lil girl watching me from a window
Should I just go and search for the window?
Her mom offers me tea so hot
I should just grab it and say Thanks a lot
She would mention about the fair she’s goin to
Something reminds me the song ‘Majhi re majhi, ramiya majhi’
I donno why I think of this song now
May be I’m gonna see the ‘jogi’ there in the fair
The fair makes me meet a jogi,
a clown and a monkey who chuckles
A photo studio, giant wheel and a man,
so grown up and still playing with the soap bubbles
I can see myself in the bubbles
In the little ones I’m so tiny,
And so fat in the big ones
Big or tiny they are still fun
Floating or bursting,
they are so much on their own.

***

1 Comments:

Blogger Ashwini said...

aaye haaye...ladki poetess ban gayi!!!
very nice.

11:08 AM, June 22, 2007

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home