Blah Blah

Saturday, April 26, 2008

I got a call on my desk.
‘Whose no. is it? I got a missed call from here’
I knew I hadn’t made any calls that day.
‘When did you receive the call?’
‘Some time back’
‘Your name?’
‘This is Shyam from Bangalore’
I tried to figure out if I did make any calls to any candidates for interview…
Ok. I understood. He is a junior of mine from the institute, now living in with his girlfriend, also his batch mate. They must be together now for more than 6/7 years.
I had called her almost a month back and she had called me too regarding some urgent work. After that we haven’t spoken.
‘Shyam, hi, its me. it must be a call from last month…’
‘Oh yea, ok, I din’t check the date in a hurry. How are you, whats up etc.’

I get the picture alright.
Shyam must’ve found my no. in her cell phone bill and he was only spying on her.

Men. They are all the same.

***

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home