Blah Blah

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Bitter chocolates

I paid the bill for some cosmetics at a store and almost ran outside as I had to reach the mobile shop in time, before it closes and before Jeeva reaches. Well, while I was running, the customer care guy called me n gave a plastic bag. First I thought I forgot to take the stuff I baught, so I took it. And was running towards the auto. Then I realised I'd already kept the stuff in my purse. So what is it in the bag??? I tried to see inside. Some chocolates! Ok, it must b some free gift, as its a new shop... and continued running
In the auto I saw... The chocolates were carefully selected ones not the kind they would give away for shop inaugaration. Realiesd that it must be somebody else's bag that the shopkeeper handed over. I felt Bad, Guilty... Not really happy for the Free chocolates.

Well I reached the mobile shop. The long awaited Nokia model was finally available. Waited for jeeva, but it was late and the staff in the shop was already leaving. So baught the mobile. Thought it wud be the best surprise for him! :-)
Yeah it must b a fastest decesion I would have ever taken in my life! In a minute I filled up forms, signed papers and paid too.
Jeeva was late, surprised... and disappointed with the tacky looking instrument!

Now I think I should have just gone back running and given the chocolates back...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home