Blah Blah

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Interview

[an old post - ]
At 5 PM when I’m just wrapping up the work at office, HR comes to me with a dark, young guy and tells me to interview him, for a post that’s already been filled.

I quickly glanced through his resume. This 24 yr old was HSC pass with some Diploma in animation and just 2 months experience on hand.

He couldn’t join an art school coz of financial problem and right now had no work at hand.


I interviewed him just so that he feels OK, actually to complete the formalities of filling up the assessment form too, that HR wanted.

He wasn’t familiar with the interview process, not good with communication, not much work to show… No questions to ask me, about the work or company.

He did ask me if he fits in, and I answered honestly.

I told the HR that this seems like a needy and honest guy and suggested that we forward his resume to another team working in print etc.
Well I left him there…
How much ever I tell myself not to think so… I do feel that I saw water in his eyes.

***

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home