Blah Blah

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

I want to rest now
Or do I want to escape?

I wanna go back..
to where I came from
to how I used to be
to the same old warm little home
to find everyone there just like I left them a few years back

go back to the same old days
to the same lunatic friends
be with the familiar
be where I used to be

or

go to a place, never heard of?
take a route, never noticed before
see people, never seen before
do things, never done before
paint the roads for a living,
paint them with bizarre messages and graphics
have no place or person to call my own
smile and speak with everyone ‘coz everyone is equally alien

May be I should go in search of Azzaro,
the wandering spirit child
even if I don’t find him
I would have lived through many of his worlds

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home