Blah Blah

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Rains and chills

After a long journey of about an hour and a half I’m in office. The roads are filled with water. The rain hasn’t stopped in last many hours and if I’m in office its only because there’s a hope that we’ll be asked to leave early. And of course ... yeah its so damn boring to just be at home.

I'm putting some pics of the rain today on the photoblog. Don't you know http://pinkponytails.blogspot.com/ yet? What a waste!
Anyway.

So I am in office with my clothes dried under the hand drier in the loo. With a warm jacket and socks and 2 shawls :-) and a dry pair of shoes I’m tucked in comfortably in my chair.
Its good to have this extra stock in office in the rainy days.

Yeah the stuff keeps you warm and you feel fine; but you especially feel good when you see others in their drenched clothes, feeling cold in the ac hahahaha
So mean! Nah! just joking.

Well but yeah just a lil bit good ;-)

***

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home