Blah Blah

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Budhkar Kaka :-)

Met Budhkar Kaka after many years, almost 6..7… or 8?
But I still knew how he would talk and I knew he would still be a lively person.
I remember, when I was a kid, he had started many activities in the colony. If the colony is green today, its all thanks to him. He even started a young people’s group, activities, celebrations and really made things Happen.
Now after so many years many changes have taken place. I remember, many years back he had suddenly stopped taking part in all the social activities. And since then the atmosphere in the colony isn’t as friendly as it used to be.
Now after so many years I told him how I still appreciate him and his work, to which he said something very nice. He said, We should remember that something good happened, and not the person who made it happen. Don’t keep faith in a person, it breaks. Believe in his principles.
Well these aren’t things I didn’t know before, but it just came from a right person in right context. It all has just increased my respect for him.

***

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home