Blah Blah

Monday, May 15, 2006

The Q

Last week I went to the airport to see off my younger brother. He was leaving for the UK on some onsite project. He joined the Q, I too was just beside him in the Q but then he had to go ahead to the entrance and I stayed and watched him from behind.

I could intensely feel he was tired of all the running around, tensed, nervous about going to a new place alone.
I remembered how, when in same school I used to go to his class to pick him after the school gets over. I would wait out side his class while all the children came out in a Q. Once while he was in the Q, excited that the school’s over, looking at me smilingly, I told him that he had forgotten to take his schoolbag!

Now he went in silently like a big boy, tried to look back just once, and went ahead.

***

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home