Blah Blah

Monday, November 06, 2006

Birdly mess!

Two pigeons built a nest on my loft. I’m trying my best to keep them out by closing all the windows before I step out. But they seem to be smarter; somehow, they are already inside before I close the windows.
I remember how the pigeons in a friend’s house killed their small birdie because it was deformed. I din’t want that to happen here. I wanted to save a life here, but then it’s the same thing. If I don’t let the birds be near their nest, the offspring either die of hunger or the lives in the egg become deformed.
I guess one pillu is already dead…I could smell…I feel guilty
The birds still come home, may be they have more eggs there.
I won’t stop them now. I’ll let their natural cycle go on, won’t interfere.

***

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home