Blah Blah

Thursday, December 28, 2006

There are places...

I see so many positive signs while I plan this trip to Bastar. I’ve got every little thing from my ‘to buy’, ‘to find’ list, and so easily.

My ticket is booked for tomorrow morning and till 2 hours back I didn’t know where I would go and what I would do.

In shifting I’ve lost many big and important things. And I was surprised to see this visiting card of a sculptor from Bastar, suddenly and literally jumping at me from an old bag. I had bought a few sculptures from him about 6/7 months back in Mumbai.
I called the no. on it, and it worked and the person on the other side was more than willing to help me with directions and showing places. The visiting card belonged to his father, who was in Bangalore at the moment. He too called after some time and kind of told me that I’ll be taken care of :-)
Wow!

This is gonna be a great trip! I’ve got many signs for it and now its my turn to return the gesture – I’m gonna buy a digicam today. I’ll make a film there. wow! And yeah, I’ll take some little gifts for the people there! Yesss! I’m so excited!

Sometimes you plan so desperately for some place but for some reason or the other, it never works. And if at all it does someday, it’s not what or how you wanted or had imagined.

There are places you want and sometimes the place doesn’t want you.
And now I realize that there are places you don’t even know about, but the places wait for you, they do want you.

I guess it’s true with people too.

***

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home